Saturday, April 7, 2012

Self-Publishing Success Stories: Samantha Young

Excerpt from the author's blog (12000 sales in July 2011! How I got There)

And it’s with great pleasure that after checking my sales and double checking them that I came to the realisation that I could write full time. My dream job. Wow. In the month of July I have sold over 12000 copies of my novels on kindle alone. I’ve pasted in screenshots just in case there are a few disbelievers out there. These screenshots are just my kindle sales and don’t include my paperback sales through CreateSpace or my sales through Smashwords (BN etc) but those are nowhere (nowhere) near as awesome as my kindle sales.

July 2011 is ages ago in the world of self-publishing.  I just checked the author Amazon Page and her books are still selling very well.  And since July 2011, the author has added a few more books.



Highlighting some of the author's books:





Back to Main Page
Link to Top 100 Books Ranking (by genre) as rated by Reader (my other project)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. These are exceptional sales. No matter how you did it. Thanks for sharing.

    _______________
    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started publishing July 18th. Stories like this really inspire me!

    ReplyDelete