Saturday, April 14, 2012

Self-Publishing Success Stories: Donna Fasano

Excerpt from Blow the Trumpets, Bang the Drums! (from the author's blog)


I have sold in excess of 100,000 copies of my books!
When I uploaded The Merry-Go-Round to Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords back in January of 2010, my only wish was that a few people might get the chance to read the book that Harlequin purchased but never published. (The publication rights were returned to me when the book line that The Merry-Go-Round was slated for, NeXt, folded.) THEN I realized I could request the pub rights of eleven other novels that Harlequin had let languish.  [ . . . .]

Please follow the link to read the rest of the author's blog post.



Highlighting some of the author's books:





Back to Main Page
Link to Top 100 Books Ranking (by genre) as rated by Reader (my other project)




1 comment: